Lake Shore Country Club
VHA has executed numerous projects for this North Shore country club. In 1995 a new Golf Facility Building was completed, replacing the original 1911 Howard Van Doren Shaw design destroyed by fire. The 15,000 SF facility contains men's and women's locker rooms, private lounges, and dining and kitchen spaces. A new 8,000 SF pro-shop building was completed in 1999, including bag and cart storage facilities and practice rooms. The massing and material palette of the new buildings take cues from Shaw's nearby main clubhouse building.