Located in the heart of the University of Chicago campus, The Quadrangle Club was completed in 1921 to the design of Howard Van Doren Shaw. Nearly a century later, the building remains largely intact but in need of modernization and repairs. In April 2011, VHA was selected as house architect to provide master planning and architectural services for the work.
Structural Engineer: Matrix Engineering
M/E/P Engineer: dbHMS